NEW Cacti + Succulents August 03 2016
We are excited to share a new collection of eco-friendly wall decals—desert plants! We have a few cacti, a succulent, and an airplant that you can stick to your walls, furniture—even gifts! Now you can decorate your modern baby nursery or kid's room with cacti and succulents without worrying about your child's safety. As always, all of our decals are free of lead, phthalates, PBA, PVC, and they do not emit VOCs. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer, desert style!
Halloween Wall Decal Sale September 23 2015
Through the month of September, use code BOO to save 20% on all Halloween wall decals. In addition, we have several already-reduced Halloween decorations including costumed owls, graveyard, haunted houses, and our big Halloween tree with an owl and spider! Shop now to save and receive your decals in time to decorate with your kids.
Washable Name Labels Giveaway! September 20 2015
School is back in session. If you follow us on Facebook or Instagram, you know we do monthly giveaways. This month we are giving away washable, personalized labels for kids. These labels are perfect for clothing tags, school supplies, backpacks, shoes, toys—they adhere to just about anything! Our labels are washer, dryer, and dishwasher safe. Each sheet includes 40 large labels (1.75 in x 0.625 inches) and 56 small labels (0.375 x 0.875 inches). Find us on Facebook for a chance to win custom washable labels for your child.
Candy-Colored Kids Decor July 23 2015
weeDECOR is a fan of modern, candy-colored kids rooms. Everything about this style is light, bright, and packed full of sweet. We've designed a set of giant candy wall sprinkles to compliment your child's cheerful bedroom or playroom. Our reusable sprinkle wall decals also make unforgettable photo backdrops for birthday parties.
1. Wall Sprinkles | weeDECOR
2. Candy-colored House | Bri Emery
3. Color Love | Caroline Wertz | Pinterest
4. Pink & Yellow Door | Design Sponge
5. Creative Kids Dresser | Styling by Charlotte Love
6. Modern Kids Room | Petite Vintage Interiors
7. The Perfect Pink Wall | Jelanie Shop
Modern Strawberry Nursery June 10 2015
It's strawberry season, and we couldn't be more excited. Food possibilities aside, strawberries have a certain nostalgic charm—who didn't have a Strawberry Shortcake bedroom in the 80s!? I even had the Strawberry Shortcake suitcase, which I really wish I'd kept for my daughter. Whether you're decorating a playroom or a modern strawberry shortcake baby nursery, here are some photos to get you started.
1. Strawberry Wall Sticker | weeDECOR
2. Alice's Red Nursery | Apartment Therapy
3. Strawberry Kids Chair | Amazon
4. Strawberry Kids Bedding | Garnet Hill Kids
5. Strawberry Wall Decals | weeDECOR
6. Strawberry Pillow DIY | Purl Bee
7. Vintage Strawberry Shortcake Mug | VintageByJade on Etsy
8. Modern Kids Closet | Francesco Mugnai
Pineapple Nursery June 08 2015
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?! We've been singing this song all afternoon while we surf the internet for pineapples. We're all for any type of decor that makes your baby nursery feel like a tropical vacation. Here are some of our favorite pineapple nursery finds, including our new pineapple wall decals.
1. Pineapple Nursery Inspiration | Better Homes & Gardens
2. Pineapple Lamp | Target | $16
3. Pineapple Wall Stickers | weeDECOR | $30
4. Pineapple Pillow | Donna Wilson for SMUG | £27.50
5. Pineapple Blanket | Spearmint Love | $150
Eco-friendly Easter Wall Decals March 16 2015
We made some adorable Easter wall decals. Decorate your home with our spring flowers, Easter Bunny, and Easter egg wall decals. weeDECOR wall decals are durable and reusable, so you can put them up year after year. Stick the eggs along the baseboards to lead your littles to their Easter baskets.
1. Mocha Easter Bunny Wall Decal | weeDECOR
2. Natural Tree Wall Decal + Solid Easter Egg Decals | weeDECOR
3. Patterned Easter Egg Wall Decals | weeDECOR
4. White Easter Bunny & Eggs Wall Decal | weeDECOR
5. Flower Easter Egg Wall Decals | weeDECOR
6. Spring Flowers Easter Wall Mural | weeDECOR
7. Black & White Easter Egg Wall Stickers | weeDECOR
Bunny Bedrooms February 23 2015
We love bunnies! If you don't have a bunny to cuddle, bunny room decor is the next best thing. Bunny mirrors, bunny wall stickers, bunny rugs—we can't get enough! Bunny decor is a classic, and it's a wonderful choice if you're expecting a spring baby.
Art Spaces for Kids February 19 2015
If you have a child you know their art and craft projects tend cover every horizontal surface in your home. Creating a place for your child to make and store masterpieces is the only way to stay organized. Here are some art and craft spaces for kids that we found inspirational.
1. Kids Drawing Station | Tried and True Blog
2. Kids Craft Table | Land of Nod
3. Kids Art Wall DIY | Design Improvised
4. Pegboard Kids Craft Station | Handmade Charlotte
5. Art Desk | Childhood 101
6. Modern Kids Table | unduetre stella
7. Mounted Paper Roll | George and Willy
Chalkboard Walls February 17 2015
Chalkboard walls have been around for a quite some time, but we're still into them. Who doesn't enjoy scribbling on the walls? It feels forbidden, which automatically makes it more exciting than drawing on paper. We're seeing chalkboard walls, furniture, and doors everywhere now that the dark wall trend has taken off. weeDECOR wall decals stick to chalkboard paint, so you can create a mural and let your children add to it!
1. Mini Chalkboard Wall | Handmade Charlotte
2. Chalkboard Furniture | Jelanie Blog
3. Chalkboard Door | Sweet Something Designs
4. Little Artist Playroom | Decozilla
5. Chalkboard Playroom | 6th Street Design School
Loft Spaces for Kids February 16 2015
We're daydreaming about kids' lofts on this sunny afternoon.
Play Kitchens February 11 2015
Decorating a playroom is so much fun, but where to begin? We recommend a mini kitchen to spark your toddler's imagination.
1. Wood Play Kitchen | weeDECOR | Camden Rose
2. White & Gold Play Kitchen | a life in detail | IKEA diy hack
3. DIY Play Kitchen | Young House Love
4. Mint Green Play Kitchen | Blue Eyed Yonder
5. Black & White Play Kitchen | divaaniblogit | Brio
Floor Seating for Kids February 09 2015
We spend a lot of time on the floor at weeDECOR. It seems to be the preferred seating spot for those under the age of 5, and we have to admit, it can be pretty cozy. Whether you need a comfy little reading nook, a new place to nap, or just a softer place to play, we've found some gorgeous kid-friendly floor seating options below.
1. Kids Pillow Couch | Babble
2. Colorful Floor Cushions | shelterless
3. Stone Floor Pillows | Pebble Pillows
4. Floor Pillows | sfgirlbybay
5. Teepee Reading Nook | Pinecone Camp
6. Tufted Floor Pillows | Urban Outfitters
7. Nursery Floor Pillows | One Claire Day
8. Crocheted Floor Pillows | la casa de coto
9. Black and White Kids Room | ohhhmhhh
10. Yellow Floor Couch | Frugal Minimalist
Modern Shelving for Kids February 06 2015
Installing shelves to organize your child's books, toys, and art supplies will save you hours of cleanup. As an added benefit, storage systems that make items easy to see and reach increase the likelihood that your child will use them. Here are 10 interesting shelf ideas for baby nurseries and kids' rooms.
1. Low-profile Shelves | Handmade Charlotte
2. Floating Shelves | Daffodil Design
3. White Shelves | mini style
4. Heart Shelf | Down that Little Lane
5. Box Shelving | Paul et Paula
6. Wall Shelving with Kids Desk | Planete Deco
7. Tree Book Shelf | Good Homes
8. Kids Wall Storage | ma deco comme les grands
9. Geometric Shelving | The General Store
10. Pegboard Shelving | Bondville
White Walls with Pops of Color February 04 2015
Can't paint your white walls or live in a small space? White walls don't have to be drab. Everything goes with white, and it really makes what color you do have pop. Below are some fun nurseries and kids rooms that are mostly white and anything, but boring. Our reusable patterned wall decals are also a wonderful way to add some color and whimsey to your white walls.
1. White Colorful Kids Room | amzhome
2. Triangle Wall Decals | weeDECOR
3. Dot Kids Room | Handmade Charlotte
4. Heart Wall Decals | weeDECOR
5. Sarah's White Colorful Nursery | A Beautiful Mess
6. Dot Wall Decals | weeDECOR
7. White and Pastel Kids Room | petitvintagebel
8. Aztec Wall Decals | weeDECOR
9. White Toddler Room | Klikk
Storage Baskets January 30 2015
Baskets are the preferred storage method here at weeDECOR. They are a convenient and beautiful toy storage solution because they are easy for little hands to carry, and they look good in any room of the house. Here are some of the baskets we use.
1. Elephant Grass Baskets | Urban Outfitters | $24
2. Arrow Pattern Baskets | World Market | $25
3. Black and White Basket | Overstock | $54
4. Speckled Rope Basket | Anthropologie | $52
5. Square Woven Basket | IKEA | $15
Modern Night Lights January 29 2015
Surprisingly, there aren't a lot of night light options out there, considering everyone we know with kids is shopping for one. Here are 10 modern night lights that will keep you from stepping on those tiny, jagged toys in the middle of the night.
1. Love You Night Light | Housey Home | $24
2. Bird House Night Light | NOBOBOBO | $82
3. Moon Night Light | Urban Outfitters | $8
4. Campfire Night Light | Land of Nod | $59
5. Elephant Night Light | The Company Store | $99
6. Smart Alert Night Light | Leeo | $99
7. Kitty Night Light | Land of Nod | $39
8. Agate Night Light | Urban Outfitters | $18
9. Star Egg Night Light | J Schatz Lighting | $180
10. Porcelain Penguin Night Light | RH baby & child | $35
String Lights in the Nursery January 28 2015
String lights equal instant magic. They are the perfect addition to any baby nursery or kids' room. We have collected some string light inspiration to get you started, including a couple DIYs!
1. DIY Ping Pong Ball String Lights | Say Yes
2. Cheerful Nursery | Apartment Therapy
3. Colorful String Lights | ledansla
4. Playroom String Lights | The Sweet Occasion
5. Mirror String Light DIY | Apartment Therapy
6. Nursery Shelf String Lights | Style Me Pretty
Mint Green Kids Rooms January 27 2015
Mint green is a wonderful color choice for baby nurseries and kids' rooms because it will brighten your space and compliment seasonal decor year round.
1. Baby Jude's Mint Nursery | Apartment Therapy
2. Gold & Mint Aztec Baby Bedding | Caden Lane
3. Paisley's Mint and Coral Nursery | Recipe for Crazy
4. Vintage Kids Room Furniture in Mint Green | The Boo and the Boy
5. Mint Green Toddler Room | IKEA
Color Pops: Yellow January 22 2015
Here's a pop of color to brighten your mood on this winter day.
Patterned Wall Decal Inspiration January 21 2015
We have new pattern wall decals on our website. If we have a decal that you like (hippos, sheep—anything!) we can make it into a wall pattern for your baby nursery or playroom. Simply email us and we'll send you a proof. Our pattern wall decal sets come with 50 stickers and cost $15 to $30. Mix and match different shapes and colors to create something new. We print everything to order, so if you need a color (or size) that we don't offer, simply leave us a note during checkout.
Valentine's Day Gifts for Kids January 19 2015
Does your little love need some hugs and kisses to stick around the room? We have fun and reusable Valentine stickers. Purchase one of the pattern sets and cut them apart to give to friends, or cover your child's door with them on Valentine's Day. Kids can also help hang these. Our wall decals are made of thick canvas-like fabric, so they are durable and easy for small hands to apply. We have Valentine hearts, flowers, trees, and more—view our full selection of heart decals here!
Modern Nursery Cribs January 15 2015
Looking for the perfect modern crib? We found some gorgeous colorful and neutral cribs that will look amazing in any modern nursery, and all of them convert into toddler beds!
1. Maple Wood Yellow Crib | Kolon Studios
2. Modern White and Pink Crib | ducduc. | Sissy + Marley
3. Modern Gray Convertible Crib | Hudson
4. Natural Poplar Wood Crib | Dwell Studio
5. Modern White Crib With Storage | Stuva by IKEA
Work Spaces for Kids January 14 2015
Making a place for your child to read, write, draw, and create is a wonderful thing. They don't need a lot of space, just a little corner to call their own. Hang their art, provide the supplies, and watch their imaginations take flight. Here are a few mini workspaces that we found inspiring.
Toy Storage Ideas January 13 2015
Kids grow faster than we can keep up. Consider this when choosing storage pieces for their room. Try to get durable items that will look good anywhere in the house because that's where they'll end up. Baskets are perfect for toy storage since they are easy to carry. It's also nice if you can find items that serve multiple purposes. They can be repurposed later when your child no longer needs them. And lastly, shelves do so much good. They may take longer to set up, but getting things off the floor is so rewarding.
1. Long Cabinet with Baskets | Mother Mag
2. Pegboard DIY | Apartment Therapy
3. Modern Shelving for Kids | Handmade Charlotte
4. Woven Hamper for Toy Storage | Land of Nod
5. Small Toy Storage Shelf | World Market
10 Chairs for Kids January 12 2015
Our little ones enjoy having a seat to call their own, and we're lucky to have some little chairs that have been passed down through the generations such as this metal rocker. For vintage kids chair options such as schoolhouse chairs and rattan chairs we recommend you visit your local flea market. If you don't live near a flea market, there is always Ebay and Etsy, which offer an endless supply of vintage kids chairs. Whether you're shopping for vintage or modern kids chairs, we've found 10 little chairs that would make a wonderful addition to any playroom.
1. Metal & Wood Kids Chairs | Gallivanting Girls
2. Kids Eames Rocker | Sissy + Marley
3. Mini Drawer Kids Chair | inmod
4. Kids Wood Folding Chair | Brewsters Flea Market
5. Kids Stump Stool | Kalon Studios | Sissy + Marley
6. Mini Hennie Rattan Kids Chair | Serna & Lily
7. Gold Butterfly Chair | Urban Outfitters
8. House Sitter Kids Play Chair | Land of Nod
9. Cuzco Macrame Hanging Chair | Urban Outfitters
10. Kids Adirondack Chair | Target
Unique Modern Bunk Beds January 09 2015
Bunk beds aren't just a cozy place to sleep—they're a tent, a tower, a spaceship, and a place to hang out with your friends. Bunk beds are pure magic. Whether you're looking for a DIY bunk bed, a convertible toddler bed, or a simple IKEA bunk bed that you can make you're own, we have some images to get you started.
Nursery Blues January 07 2015
There are so many beautiful blues in the world, and yet it was surprising difficult to find a solid collection of modern blue nurseries. Whether you choose cerulean, robin egg, navy, grayish blue, or bright aqua, each hue sets a different tone for your space. When choosing your nursery color, always consider the size of the room, both natural and artificial light sources, and your furniture since those are the most permanent elements. Larger spaces with a lot of natural light will allow for bolder shades, while small spaces may need something lighter to open up the space.
10 Printed Crib Sheets for a Modern Nursery January 06 2015
Finding the perfect textiles for your modern nursery can be a challenge. Patterns that are simple, yet interesting tend to catch our eye. Here are 10 printed crib sheets and changing pad covers that will compliment any modern nursery.
1. Nest Crib Sheet | Land of Nod
2. Navy Crosses Crib Sheet | Charley Dee and Me
3. Random Dots Changing Pad Cover | New Mom Designs
4. Animal Silhouette Crib Sheet | Little Woolf
5. Gray Dotted Crib Sheet | RH baby & child
6. Yellow Hearts Crib Sheet | Little Auggie
7. Star Crib Sheet | RH baby & child
8. Painted Crib Sheet | Sweeney Boutique
9. Aztec Crib Sheet | KB Cute
10. Boho Crib Sheet | Little Woolf
Luxe Pink Nurseries January 05 2015
If you have a baby girl, you know what it's like to end up with a mountain of tiny pink possessions. From clothing and toys to bibs and bottles, it seems as though every single item also comes in a shade of pink. With so much pink, it can be easy to tire of the color, but don't write it off completely. We found five nurseries that use the color pink beautifully in moderation, to create a soft and luxurious space for your little one. And we've paired each nurseries with one of our wall decals.
1. Gold Nursery Bookshelf | Urban Mom Design
2. LOVE wall decal | weeDECOR eco-friendly wall decals
3. Modern Pink Nursery | Style Me Pretty
4. XOXO wall decal | weeDECOR eco-friendly wall decals
5. Luxe Classic Nursery | Charming in Charlotte
6. Heart tree wall decal | weeDECOR eco-friendly wall decals
7. Geometric Pink Nursery | Amber Interiors
8. Aztec wall decals | weeDECOR eco-friendly wall decals
9. Coral & Gold Nursery | Project Nursery
10. Heart wall decals | weeDECOR eco-friendly wall decals
Winter Whites Kids Decor January 02 2015
HNY—2015 is here! Whether you're having a baby this winter or you simply feel the need to refresh your child's decor, here are some inspiring winter kids decor ideas to try in your home.
1. Silver Nordic Nursery | Petit & Small
2. Modern Shared Room | SISSY+MARLEY
3. Winter White Nursery | Style At Home
4. Star Wall Decals | weeDECOR
5. Metallic Heart Nursery Pillow | Sukanart via Etsy
6. XOXO modern wall decal | weeDECOR
7. Kids Room Winter Decor | Paula+Paula
Christmas Morning Magic December 23 2014
Planning to make a little Christmas morning magic for your little ones this year? Children tend to remember small details more than the gifts they receive, and it brings us so much joy to watch them take it all in. If you need some ideas here are a few that are easy to set up the night before. If you have an excess of small toys, one of our favorite traditions is the tiny toy parade from your child's bed to the Christmas tree. We also like these Santa footprints and this wonderful paper chain snowflake hallway. For additional inspiration, try to remember the special moments from your childhood and go from there.
Our Favorite Paper Holiday Crafts December 17 2014
Well this was fun! Today we made our very own paper star tree topper using this excellent Design And Form tutorial. We love paper crafts at weeDECOR. Here are some of our favorites that we like to make each year. If you're not the least bit crafty or into DIY, not to worry weeDECOR has some gorgeous reusable holiday stars, ornaments, snowflakes, and tree wall decals that you can hang with your children each year.
1. Tree Topper DIY | Design And Form
2. How to Cut Perfect Paper Snowflakes | Paging Supermom
3. Origami Christmas Trees | burin kurin.
4. Paper Ornaments | Brigitte
5. Fancy Paper Chain | Tell Love & Chocolate
Toilet Paper Roll Holiday Decor December 15 2014
If you have kids, you likely have an excess of toilet paper rolls lying around the house. They are a favorite toy around here, second only to boxes. We've been looking for creative ways to use them, and we found all of these gorgeous holiday crafts. You can actually decorate your home with toilet paper rolls, and they look great!
It's too late to start a Christmas advent calendar, but it's not too late to make one for next year! We've seen quite a few wreaths made out of toilet paper rolls, but this one doesn't involve any cutting or bending and you can put little surprises inside. These gift boxes are beautifully made, but you can also use pieces of scrap paper to tie or glue around the center to give the natural chipboard some color. A sprig of evergreen or rosemary wrapped in string also makes a simple and fragrant addition. We also found some darling penguin ornaments. Hang them on the tree or put them on a string to make a garland for your little one's room. Here's a lovely paper crown DIY for your child. I know my daughter would enjoy finding a crown in her stocking. And if you're looking for some sparkle, we found these glittering toilet paper roll lanterns that you can hang on your Christmas tree or use as a holiday centerpiece.
Happy eco-friendly crafting!
1. Advent Calendar | Morning Creativity
2. Holiday wreath | Country Living
3. Gift boxes | Blue, Purple, and Scarlett
4. Penguin Ornaments | Kit This Kat That
5. Paper Crown DIY | Wit and Whistle
6. Christmas Lanterns | Kidspot
Rainy Day Nursery December 11 2014
We're weathering the storm here in San Francisco. Since much of the city is closed down, due to loss of power, we spent much of the day splashing in puddles and enjoying the rain. Do you love the rain as much as we do? Here are some rainy day nursery or playroom wall decals for your little one.
1. Rain wall decal | weeDECOR
2. Cloud wall decal | weeDECOR
3. Rainbow wall decal | weeDECOR
4. Floating clouds wall decal | weeDECOR
5. Splish splash frog wall decal | weeDECOR
Custom colors and sizes are available upon request.
Salt Dough Ornaments December 10 2014
Tis the season to craft with your kids. Little ones really are the best crafting buddies because everything is new and they're so creative! Today's project is salt dough ornaments and we scoured the interwebs looking for instructions and inspiration. Check out the links below for DIY info.
1. Colorful salt dough ornaments | Crafts 2 Cherish
2. Wonderful salt dough ornament DIY | Fruetcake
3. Wood grain stamped salt dough ornaments | Sparkle Living
4. Pressed christmas tree salt dough ornaments | Ukkonooa
5. Robot salt dough ornaments | Pink Mom Blue Mom
- Page 1 of 14