Fall Family Decor October 24 2014
The leaves are turning! Go for a walk with your littles and collect some of nature's treasures. Leaves, acorns, sticks, pinecones—there are so many to choose from! Here are five creative ways to decorate your home with the help of your family.
1. Leaf garland. You can run a needle and thread through the stems, or feed them through your sewing machine. Be sure to dip the leaves in beeswax to preserve the color.
2. Leaf crown. A great leaf crown tutorial can be found on Kristin Rickert's website.
3. Leaf prints. Here's an interesting leaf print tutorial that uses markers instead of the traditional paints.
4. Acorn painting. Here are instruction on how to paint beautiful acorns like the ones pictured above.
5. Pinecone wreath. This pinecone wreath will last all winter!
If the weather isn't cooperating for an outdoor adventure, you can visit us at weeDECOR for wall decals that you can hang with your family. We have a number of nature wall decals and holiday wall decals to decorate your home for the holidays.