There are infinite nursery storage options, but many are not sturdy enough for children, let alone nice enough to transition to other rooms in the house should you no longer need them in your nursery. Baskets on the other hand, will do just that, and they are available in so many different colors, shapes, and materials. From grass to cotton, there are baskets to compliment any nursery or home decor. We like to store extra lovies in our baskets, but they are also great for blankets, clothing, toys, craft supplies, and pretty much anything that ends up scattered throughout your house.
1. Clara's Room | Project Nursery | IKEA Basket | $14
2. DIY Crocheted Fox Basket | Knitspiration | Free
3. Gigi's Room | Project Nursery | Rope Baskets | Serena & Lily | $38 to $98
4. Herringbone Baskets | Land of Nod | $89
5. Crocheted Baskets | RH baby & child | $46 to $149