Any Bay Area friends attend the West Coast Craft Fair today? We love a good craft fair here at weeDECOR. We've been to Renegade, SF Bazaar, Unique SF, and we usually attend the Birth & Baby Fair as well. The West Coast Craft Fair knocked our socks off today. There were so many original hand-made items for sale, and there was a great selection of baby & kids' items for eco-conscious mamas like us—so many great holiday gifts! They had everything from original art, jewelry, wall hangings, textiles, clothing, wooden toys (great stocking stuffers), shoes, mobiles … almost every item you've ever wanted under one roof. There is still time to go! They are open tomorrow, December 7th (10-6) at Fort Mason in San Francisco.
1. Foating shelves | Carlysle | $275+ (use promo CRAFTFAIR for 25% off before December 15th)
2. Scout modern baby quilt | Drawn Home | $480
3. Knitted baby clothing | Micaela Greg | $36+
4. Wooden baby rattle | Knot Work LA | $65
5. Wooden slingshot toy | Hellaslingshots | $34