Kids grow faster than we can keep up. Consider this when choosing storage pieces for their room. Try to get durable items that will look good anywhere in the house because that's where they'll end up. Baskets are perfect for toy storage since they are easy to carry. It's also nice if you can find items that serve multiple purposes. They can be repurposed later when your child no longer needs them. And lastly, shelves do so much good. They may take longer to set up, but getting things off the floor is so rewarding.
1. Long Cabinet with Baskets | Mother Mag
2. Pegboard DIY | Apartment Therapy
3. Modern Shelving for Kids | Handmade Charlotte
4. Woven Hamper for Toy Storage | Land of Nod
5. Small Toy Storage Shelf | World Market