Halloween is almost here, and the San Francisco Giants just won the world series! I don't know about you, but we feel like celebrating. Here is some decor inspiration for all you orange lovers out there.
And if you're in need of orange wall decals, weeDECOR has you covered. We have dinosaur wall decals, personalized wall decals, animal wall decals, and flower wall decals all in a lovely shade of orange. We also print to order, so you if you see a decal on our website that isn't offered in orange, email us and we'll make one for you!
[caption id="attachment_4659" align="alignnone" width="479" caption="One of these owls is doing his own thing..."]
A mom in San Carlos was looking for the perfect place for her trio of spooky (or not-so-spooky) owls. She used our Halloween Owls Wall Decal
on a wall that separates her kitchen and the hallway, one of the most high-traffic areas of any home! We think it's fabulous that she was able to get maximum exposure out of this adorable wall sticker due some careful consideration. Of course, had she changed her mind, it wouldn't have mattered a bit because all of weeDECOR's wall stickers are removable and reusable, meaning you can arrange and rearrange until you find that perfect locale to showcase your adorable wall decor! This mom tells us, "The kids love them!" We love them, too! Great job, Mom!
[caption id="attachment_4660" align="alignnone" width="507" caption="Two terrific trios adorn the walls of this Pennsylvania Mom's home."]
At weeDECOR, we know how hard it can be to pick the from all of our fabulous designs. This Pennsylvania mom can relate. She tells us, "I had such a hard time deciding on the perfect Halloween wall decal for our home. Our family decided to vote for our favorite: either the Halloween owls wall decal
or the Halloween pumpkins wall decal.
It was a tie. We decided to just order both and were so happy we did! When they arrived, my kids stood in the doorway and told me what areas of the walls they could see from there (we wanted all of our trick-or-treaters to be able to see them from the front step on Halloween night). We placed the owls on the dining room wall and the pumpkins on an accent table in the hallway. So far, everyone who has come to our door has commented on them. I guess they love them as much as we do! Thanks weeDECOR!"
Those pumpkins look so precious on that accent table! What a great idea! We hope you enjoy these Halloween wall stickers for years to come.
weeDECOR is always amazed by the creativity of moms and dads everywhere. See how another mom used weeDECOR Halloween wall decals
throughout her home in these gorgeous photos
. You can find some of our favorite Halloween decorating ideas here.
Short on time? Check out these quick Halloween ideas
and have fun with your Halloween decor!
[caption id="attachment_4635" align="alignnone" width="480" caption="These friendly Halloween owls keep an entryway looking festive without scaring the little ones away."]
[caption id="attachment_4636" align="alignnone" width="507" caption="Pleasant Halloween pumpkin wall stickers fit right in with the existing decor in this foyer."]
[caption id="attachment_4637" align="alignnone" width="507" caption="Our black cat wall sticker looks right at home perched upon a high shelf."]
[caption id="attachment_4638" align="alignnone" width="507" caption="Cheerful Halloween ghost wall stickers flank an exquisitely-decorated fireplace."]
We love this Massachusetts Mom's stylish and lighthearted approach to Halloween decor. Never have ghosts and black cats looked so cheerful! This mom scattered Halloween wall stickers throughout her home, creating a fun, festive look in virtually every room. Trick-or-treaters will be tickled when greeted by the friendly owls on our Halloween owls wall sticker
, one of which is trying desperately to be scary (and failing). Guests will ooh and ahh and smile just as wide as the Halloween pumpkin wall decals
. No matter which corner you turn in this spectacular home, you will be greeted by a host of not-very-scary Halloween friends.
We are most impressed by the way this mom effortlessly incorporated our Halloween wall decals into her existing decor. The pumpkin wall stickers by her front door are a perfect accent to the tulips in the painting above them, and the orange in the throw pillows below stands out against the serene sage background of the wall. The same can be said for the Halloween ghost wall decals
that surround a fireplace. These ghosts blend right in with the clean, bright white of the mantel and window frames while popping out from a brick red accent wall. And the Halloween black cat wall decal
on the shelf? Well, he looks mighty comfortable, doesn't he? The tilt of his head gives him a look of innocence but we have a feeling he may be up to no good later on. By placing him on the end of the shelf, this customer allows him to stand tall without being hidden by the glassware.
Hats off to this mom who strikes the perfect balance between tasteful and festive. She brings all the fun of Halloween to her walls without scaring away the smallest revelers. The wall decals and colors she chose were the perfect fit for her home. We can't wait to see what she comes up with next!
[caption id="attachment_4568" align="alignnone" width="360" caption="Halloween Pumpkin Owls from Better Homes & Gardens"]
[caption id="attachment_4565" align="alignnone" width="360" caption="Leaf Carved Pumpkins Displayed as Lanterns from Martha Stewart"]
[caption id="attachment_4567" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="Halloween wall decals by weeDECOR"]
[caption id="attachment_4566" align="alignnone" width="389" caption="Make a Candy Corn Wreath - How to from JellyBean Junkyard"]
The air is getting crisp, the leaves are starting to fall, and night time falls a bit sooner these days. What a great time to get started on your Halloween decorating
! No need to be a super crafty DIYer. These halloween decorating ideas
run the gamut of beginner to advanced on the craftiness spectrum. You choose the one best for you!
The ideas include classic pumpkin themes as well as the owl trend in home decorating.
Here are a few of our favs this year...
1) Owl Pumpkins
- Owls are the latest rage in home decor and these owl pumpkins do a fabulous job of marrying a touch of owl with traditional pumpkins. From Better Homes and Gardens, learn how to create these creatures for yourself.
2) Carved Pumpkin Lanterns
- Everything from Martha Stewart is so tasteful and these leaf carved pumpkins are no exception. We love the idea of using them to highlight a staircase as pictured here or a walkway up to the house. Definitely for the crafty at heart, check out Martha Stewart and start carving.
3) Our Halloween Wall Decals
- Yes, we are biased. But, we love removable, reusable seasonal wall decor like our wall decals. Our Halloween owl wall decals
look so sweet perched on their branch and the happy pumpkins sit pleasantly on our shelves. Choose from our selection of ghost wall decals, pumpkin wall decals, cat wall decals
, and more!
4) Candy Corn Wreath
- A quintessential home decorating piece with a touch of Halloween fun. Learn how to make these Halloween wreaths on your own at Jellybean Junkyard
Want to share a Halloween decorating idea? Send over your pics or comment here!
[caption id="attachment_1085" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="Black Cat Halloween Silhouette Halloween Decorating Idea"]
Looking to put the finishing touches on your home decorating before the big party? Or, trying to keep the kids entertained before 5 pm trick-or-treating? Here are a few quick decorating ideas perfect for you to do with the help of the kids.
Decorative Halloween Silhouettes
- Download free stencil patterns
and use them to trace colored construction paper to create easy window or wall decor. This is a great project for little kids to help with. Consider getting some contact paper to create your own wall decals or wall stickers. The silhouettes featured above are from Martha Stewart crafts.
- Whip out the washable paints and borrow an Easter Egg tradition. Consider decorating with just black paint to keep the contrast high. For a little more pizazz, consider glow-in-the-dark glitter for your pumpkins for a spooky nighttime effect. Glow in the dark glitter can be found in most major craft stores.
Creative Costume Recycling
- Dress unused costumes with old newspaper stuffed in plastic bags. Sit your homemade critters in chairs on the front porch to greet your trick-or-treaters this evening.
Halloween Door Decor
- Create Halloween garland with black, white, and orange construction paper. Simply cut 8.5" x 11" inch paper into 1 inch thick strips and glue or tape interlocking rings together. Hang them from the top of the front door (on the outside) to add Halloween aura for your trick-or-treaters.
- Although more of an aura creator than a decorative idea but achieving the same result (i.e. an excitingly spooky Halloween home), go to itunes
for some hip Halloween hits including. There are a few play lists already created (The Basics, Next Steps, and Deep Cuts) that include favorites like Michael Jackson's Thriller and Bobby Pickett's Monster Mash.
Happy spooky kids decorating and be safe this Halloween!
[caption id="attachment_920" align="aligncenter" width="360" caption="Monogrammed pumpkins for kid-friendly Halloween decor"]
With Halloween just around the corner, we thought we would spice it up a bit and share some of our favorite kid friendly Halloween décor ideas.
– Use stretched cotton (found in most craft stores like Joann’s or Michael’s) and hang them from wall to wall in the playroom. Decorate with easy DIY origami bats
to further the fun.
Halloween wall decals
– perfect for a party or just to spruce up the house. Find a fabulous selection of not so scary ones on etsy
. They come in all different colors and styles and can help you create a festive wall in your kid's room or for a party.
– carve your child’s name or monogram into your jack o’ lanterns. Use wall letter stencils to create beautiful letters. Find instructions and other design ideas on Better Homes & Gardens
Playful lawn critters
– Playful little Halloween ghost lawn critters
are safe for kids trapsing through the yard. Maybe not so much for the dog, though. Too many opportunities for him to mark his territory.
Spooky curtain panels
– Because we so rarely touch our window decor, we love the idea of doing something out of the ordinary. Try holiday window dressing on for size! We found a cute skull and rose lace curtain panel on eBay
which would be a great way to dress your little one’s playroom.
Happy holiday decorating!